I started this first draft below painting with my fingers because I couldn't find my pen at the time.

I got to a stage where I was almost finished and exported a copy and that's when I realized I was using the wrong canvas,a mere 373 × 373 pixels. Just a thumbnail. I really liked the portrait and made some distortion attempts to rescue it.

In the end I had to start all over which was quite interesting because it was difficult to express in exactly the same way. Minor alterations and of course this time, I was using a pen. Having that pressure sensitivity makes a lot of sense.

Still needs a few elements to be complete but I love how she looks.